Sunday, September 23, 2007

Rainy Day

Today is great! It is one of those days where you find a comfy, quiet spot in your house and do nothing. The rain is still coming down, there's a pretty good breeze, the air is cold. Brent is sleeping in his recliner and the girls are upstairs playing together. They were so funny after church today. Yesterday I was singing "Cheeseburger in Paradise..." to Lexy in the car and she thought I was crazy, she even rolled her eyes at me. But the song must have got stuck in her head. She helped Gracy create a pretty funny "musical" of sorts to it. They danced and sang around the kitchen floor, making up routines to the words and each doing a different part. I can't really explain it in writing but if you've ever seen them do a performance you know what I'm talking about. And everyone has to watch, which today was just Brent and I. So we had to watch over and over while they perfected it. It was pretty funny I have to admit.
Hope all of you are enjoying your Sunday. And have a great week.
Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally reminds me of Chelsey and I. You grow up fast.