Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My brother's the BEST!

Since we moved in I have had two projects I wanted to get done and absolutely no time to do it. I really wanted to paint the room in the basement to use as a guest/scrapbooking room, and the girls' bathroom was awful. It had a flower border that was way outdated and needed a new shower surround. So I called up my big brother and he came to help (actually he has done all the work). I picked a really bright blue/turquoise color for the bedroom and we decided to paint and tile the bathroom. I'll update when it's done.

2 comments:

Christine said...

What a big project!! I can't wait to see the end results. Y

Tiffany B said...

I've seen the "blue" room and love the color. All the projects are coming along great. You are doing a good supervisor job Teresa!